Hi everyone! I know we’ve been quiet this week – the holidays are busy!
If you’re broke like us, you may be looking for a free meal tomorrow. You’re in luck! The Laugh Factory is hosting its 32nd annual Thanksgiving Feast for anyone. Comedians will serve guests and perform between meals all day. Come from 1pm to 8pm to get your FREE meal. If you do have some cash to spend, Fig Restaurant in Santa Monica has some relatively cheap options $10-$20 (and some to-go options that are more expensive).
After all that food, you may want to get out there, start holiday shopping and feeling the holiday magic! Below are some great events to help you do so:
1. Hollywood Wonderland at the Hollywood Museum – From today to January 22, 2012, The Hollywood Museum will transform into a Winter Wonderland. 18 Christmas trees will decorate the museum inspired by great Christmas movies. Celebrity Ornaments will also be on display. @ the Hollywood Museum at 1660 N Highland Ave. in Hollywood – Admission: $5-$15
2. LA Auto Show – Continues until Sunday. Come celebrate Angeleanos’ favorite thing: cars! Tickets are $10-$12, at the Los Angeles Convention Center at 1201 S. Figueroa Street.
3. Gregg Young and the 2nd St. Band – Free jazz, blues, R&B, reggae concert at The Dome Arclight Entertainment Center. 6360 W. Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood. Come hear great music tomorrow through Sunday evening!
4. Eagle Rock Boulevard Block Party – Support small businesses and get your holiday shopping done early! Shops on Eagle Rock Boulevard between Colorado St. and Fair Park Ave. will be open Saturday, November 26 for business! Each shop will have drinks, treats, discounts, raffles, gifts with purchases, or free nail wraps. There will also be live music, designer trunk shows and a pajama story lounge area. And of course, food trucks!
5. Holiday Global Bazaar – Artists, designers and vendors will all be at the Craft and Folk Art Museum Saturday, November 26 from 10am to 4pm. It’ll be a great place to buy gifts for your loved ones! Located at 5814 Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles.
6. Hollywood Christmas Parade – Hosted by Erik Estrada and Laura McKenzie, this is a celebration of the holidays not to miss! With giant balloons, Santa, floats and celebrities, this is a great way to kick off the holiday season. Parade starts Sunday, November 27 at 6pm at Hollywood and Orange. Grab a spot on Hollywood, Orange, Sunset or Vine St.. early and bring a blanket!
Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!